LINK TO HOURS SHEET-Print a new hour sheet each month as needed!
STUDENT COUNCIL REQUIREMENTS
Points System: Each council member must complete a points requirement (formally hours) each month to remain on council.
POINTS REQUIREMENT: Students must meet their monthly points requirements and by the end of the year must have completed the following:
FRESHMEN: 50 points
SOPHOMORES: 75 points
JUNIORS: 150 points
SENIORS: 110 points
**If emergency situations or personal issues arise, it is the responsibility of the student to speak with their advisor and let them know the situation.
REQUIRED EVENTS: The following events are REQUIRED for all council members. Mark your calendars now and please do not schedule anything on these dates.
December -Holly Days (setup/clean-up)
April -Campus Beautification
April - Prom set-up/clean-up
1. Each council will be assigned a monthly point requirement by their class advisor. Monthly point requirements will vary based on the events that are being held that month as some months have more events than others.
2. Students will record points on their individual points sheets which will be turned into the class advisor at the beginning of each month. Students will then print out a new points sheet for the next month.
3. Each individual event will be assigned a point value which members can count towards the monthly requirement.
For example, if a council requirement is 15 points for October they may get 5 points by attending Powderpuff, 2 points for donating items, 3 points for volunteering at Volleybros, 5 points for volunteering/participating in the Fun Run.
4. If a student has extra hours in a month, they can roll them over to the next month as long as they record it on their monthly sheet and have the permission of their advisor.
5. Only 1/3 of total points can be donated.
6. There will be no running around at the end of the month to collect signatures, bring your points sheet with you to each event. NO SIGNATURE, NO CREDIT.